any new game release info (rumors)
Posted by whisper721

Anyone have any juicy rumors on possible releases?

Posted by brumcg

It's early.  So far, the only RPG release that I'm tracking is Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game which was recently announced as a Gen Con release.

Posted by kevinrg

Assume Ravensburger's Disney Lorcana will be a big one.

Posted by tjpreissig kevinrg

kevinrg wrote:
Assume Ravensburger's Disney Lorcana will be a big one.
yeah confirmed first release at the con from what I've seen.  expect that line to be insane lol

Posted by miiooko

Looks like I heard rumors that it will be released next month.

Posted by mielo miiooko

miiooko wrote:
Looks like I heard rumors that it will be released next month.trap the cat

Hope so. I'm looking forward to it

Posted by wedgeex

Probably most looking forward to Lorcana and Freelancers so far. It's still super early though.

https://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/2023/03/30/announcing-freelancers-crossroads-game/

Posted by frenkki

[This post has been removed]

Posted by genconkeeper

Coming out in August at Gen Con https://lorcanahq.com/lorcana-gencon/

Posted by mpagnotta310

I'm really hoping Japanime Games has the Granblue Fantasy Tactics game ready for GenCon.

Posted by llenlleawg brumcg

brumcg wrote:
It's early.  So far, the only RPG release that I'm tracking is Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game which was recently announced as a Gen Con release.

Is there any more news about this? There don't seem to be any events (at least not official ones for the official release), and I don't think Marvel is among the exhibitors.

Posted by brumcg llenlleawg

llenlleawg wrote:
=inheritIs there any more news about this? There don't seem to be any events (at least not official ones for the official release), and I don't think Marvel is among the exhibitors.

No, I haven't heard anything since they announced the Gen Con release.

I am tracking all potential new releases here:  https://rpggeek.com/geeklist/309995/rpg-products-releasing-gen-con-2023-publisher

Posted by rutherfordr

I like to use the Gen Con Preview list on boardgamegeek:
Gen Con 2023 Preview
They do a good job of getting in touch with the publishers and finding out what's new at Gen Con every year.

There's also a meta-list of all the lists related to Gen Con:
Gen Con 2023 Meta List

Posted by llenlleawg

To answer my own question, it looks like there will be both game sessions and seminars for the new Marvel Multiverse RPG. These are being run by World of Game Design, whose seminars will feature both Matt Forbeck (lead designer) and CJ Cervantes (project lead), so that's looks as official as you could get!

Posted by brumcg llenlleawg

llenlleawg wrote:
To answer my own question, it looks like there will be both game sessions and seminars for the new Marvel Multiverse RPG. These are being run by World of Game Design, whose seminars will feature both Matt Forbeck (lead designer) and CJ Cervantes (project lead), so that's looks as official as you could get!

Thanks for the info!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.