Need a bed? I got a queen!
Posted by xantera

Want to share a room? QUEEN BED Available at the Country Inn & Suites (near airport, approx. 7 miles from convention center). I have a Double Queen room from Aug 2nd - Aug 6th, and it'll just be me. Couples + small groups welcome...we can discuss sleeping arrangements. Cost will be around $350 for the whole stay. I'd say that's a steal!

I'm an early riser (around 8/9) and a night owl (will most likely be playing games until midnight). I'll be ubering to and from the con center, so you're welcome to split those rides with me as a well. 24 y old, Clean, quiet, respectful. LGBTQ+ friendly if that matters to anyone I'll be flying in from Texas. Let me know if you'd like more info and let's chat to see if we can be good Con roommates!

Posted by tdsanchez

Hey! My partner and I are still looking for a room. What's the best way to reach you to chat? 

Posted by xantera tdsanchez

tdsanchez wrote:
Hey! My partner and I are still looking for a room. What's the best way to reach you to chat? 

Sorry, I thought there was a messaging feature on here! If you have discord, you can send me a message at xantera5

Posted by tdsanchez xantera

xantera wrote:
tdsanchez wrote:

Sorry, I thought there was a messaging feature on here! If you have discord, you can send me a message at xantera5
Np just sent a request on Discord. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.