Looking for a Room near Convention Center
Posted by dennisk429

So this may be a longshot but figured I would put this out there just in case. I had access to a room within walking distance to the convention center but circumstances have changed and I no longer have access to that room.

Looking to see if anyone has a room that has a bed available.

I'm a 38M. I'm a big guy so unfortunately I can't really do floor or couch without screwing up my back. I'm pretty much at the point to where if I can't find something I'm probably going to just have to not go to GenCon this year which is unfortunate but dem's the breaks and all that. 

If you have something you can either message me here or email me at Dennisk429 @ gmail.com

Thanks all!

Posted by kbruton1

I have a spare downtown room in my group that also just opened up - would you be willing to take that?

Posted by taintedsyringe kbruton1

kbruton1 wrote:
I have a spare downtown room in my group that also just opened up - would you be willing to take that?

If they don't take it, I'd love to look into it ASAP!

email me at wild.falkon at the gee mail dot com

Posted by dennisk429 kbruton1

kbruton1 wrote:

Hello! I would definitely be interested if you could send me the details. What is the hotel and what is the pricing like per night?

Posted by dennisk429

Just bumping because I am still looking. Never got information from the poster above. 

Thanks all!

Posted by kbruton1 dennisk429

dennisk429 wrote:
kbruton1 wrote:

Hello! I would definitely be interested if you could send me the details. What is the hotel and what is the pricing like per night?
Sorry for the delay - didn't get a notification that you'd replied! 

Hotel Indy, 8/2 - 8/6, ~$1500 total 

Posted by dennisk429 kbruton1

kbruton1 wrote:
dennisk429 wrote:
kbruton1 wrote:

Sorry for the delay - didn't get a notification that you'd replied! Hotel Indy, 8/2 - 8/6, ~$1500 total 
Thanks for the response but that is sadly out of my budget for a room. It looks like there are a couple others looking to snag it up though! Thank you again!

Posted by kbruton1 taintedsyringe

taintedsyringe wrote:
kbruton1 wrote:

If they don't take it, I'd love to look into it ASAP!email me at wild.falkon at the gee mail dot com
Emailed! 

Posted by 3rdclass

I have an extra room, I overbooked, Courtyard Marriott Airport - Aug 2-7 - Two (2) Doubles. I'd even lend you my car, if you needed transport. Text me at work, 651-409-9771. It's not downtown, but that may be a tall order.Jeff Riegle, Father/Husband/Gamer/Veteran/Engineer

New Post Sign in to write a new post.