Need ride from west side Indy
Posted by thaaohanshew

Hey friends I'm thinking of going to gen con this year but I'll need a ride (can't drive myself). I live on the west side of Indy (near Country Club and Rockville, by a store called Games 2 Die 4) so it's not THAT far from downtown (less than 30 min drive). I just want to go one day and will choose which day and what time to go based on your schedule (unless you're also on the westside and want to go every day together I might consider that??); just looking to get into some of the Pokemon TCG events (which occur all day) and see the show, maybe make some new friends. It'll be my first time going despite having lived here all my life.

ETA: Found a ride, thanks!

Posted by hahnarama

Uber

Boom! #micdrop

Posted by bobbydavis

Hey friends I'm thinking of going to gen con this year but I'll need a ride (can't drive myself). I live on the west side of Indy (near Country Club and Rockville, by a store called Games 2 Die 4) so it's not THAT far from downtown (less than 30 min drive). I just want to go one day and will choose which day and what time to go based on your schedule (unless you're also on the westside and want to go every day together I might consider that??); just looking to get into some of the Pokemon TCG events (which occur all day) and see the show, maybe make some new friends. It'll be my first time going despite having lived here all my life.uno onlineETA: Found a ride, thanks!

Agree! I recommend Uber

Posted by angel17

[This post has been removed]

Posted by safala

In the past, we have engaged in gaming activities at the JW Marriott, specifically in the Velocity Lounge and..., I don't know the name of their atrium bar. They have been extremely receptive, and to ensure that all parties involved are satisfied, we have shared numerous beverages while performing. backrooms game

Posted by quarex

Oh wow, lots of advanced Spam tactics, between BobbyDavis inserting Spam links into a quote and Safala's AI actually looking up unmentioned details about the J.W. Marriott!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.