Which downtown connected hotels offer continental breakfast included?
Posted by rgresch

Which downtown connected hotels offer free continental breakfast included? Someone in my group is looking for a hotel with this requirement. Based on hotels I've stayed at in the past:

Breakfast Included

FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT INDIANAPOLIS DOWNTOWN
SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT INDIANAPOLIS DOWNTOWN
EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON INDIANAPOLIS DOWNTOWN

Breakfast not included

CROWNE PLAZA INDIANAPOLIS DOWNTOWN - UNION STATION
INDIANAPOLIS MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN

Not connected, breakfast not included

SHERATON INDIANAPOLIS CITY CENTER HOTEL

Some of these hotels I've stayed at were pre-covid so I am not sure if they are accurate. 

Posted by quarex

Omni Severin did not even have free breakfast for my insane friend who got the Presidential Suite so clearly it can go on the "not included" list

Homewood Suites has perhaps the best free breakfast buffet, but it is not in the housing block so it rarely gets discussed even though it is almost as close as the connected hotels

Posted by mscaveney

Conrad is connected, breakfast is not included. 

Posted by aldctjoc

Stayed at both the JW and the Westin. Both charged for breakfasts, so count them as not included. Although pre-COVID the Westin did comp a single day's breakfast if you were a Bonvoy member (I don't recall the JW ever doing the same), but I haven't seen them do that since then.

For non-connected: Hampton Inn on E. Maryland did free breakfast when I was there a LONNNG time ago, and they still advertise that they do. They're also easy walking distance, just the 3rd block east of the ICC. 

Posted by sstalker23

I don’t believe the Marriott downtown has free breakfast unless you have platinum or above status. Last I stayed there it was not included. 

Posted by pezkat

Those you've listed are the only connected hotels with free breakfast.  A few others have small refrigerators in the room if that helps.  Other close (within 3 blocks, so closer than Embassy even though it's connected) hotels offering breakfast are Staybridge, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn Downtown, Hyatt Place.

Posted by bekean

You can refer to the following options. Hotels not connected to free breakfast within 3 blocks: subway surfers

Staybridge Suites
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn downtown
Hyatt location

Posted by emily wilson

I believe that choosing a hotel with free breakfast is a slope smart way to not only save money but also create favorable conditions for starting a new day with confidence and positive energy. pole.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.