Looking for bed within waking distance
Posted by rtmoffat

Looking for anyone with an extra bed or room in a hotel within walking distance of the convention. I'm guessing like most I won't be there much other than to sleep, shower,  and drop stuff off. Will gladly chip in/split the cost of the room. 

Please let me know.  Thanks! :)

-Ralph

Posted by 3rdclass

I have an extra room, I overbooked, Courtyard Marriott Airport - Aug 2-7 - Two (2) Doubles. I'd even lend you my car, if you needed transport. Text me at work, 651-409-9771. It's not downtown, but that may be a tall order.Jeff Riegle, Father/Husband/Gamer/Veteran/Engineer

Posted by rtmoffat 3rdclass

3rdclass wrote:
I have an extra room, I overbooked, Courtyard Marriott Airport - Aug 2-7 - Two (2) Doubles. I'd even lend you my car, if you needed transport. Text me at work, 651-409-9771. It's not downtown, but that may be a tall order.Jeff Riegle, Father/Husband/Gamer/Veteran/Engineer
Hi Jeff! Thanks for the offer,  but that's a bit too far away. I've been able to secure a couch with some friends about a mile away. If I can find something closer,  I'd definitely consider it. Hopefully,  someone else can use the room. Thanks again!

-Raph

Posted by ploki

Hey there! My roommate and I (mid-twenties males), have a room about 4 blocks from the convention center, and we have an extra bed. 

Posted by rtmoffat ploki

ploki wrote:
Hey there! My roommate and I (mid-twenties males), have a room about 4 blocks from the convention center, and we have an extra bed. 
Ooo, 4 blocks sounds much better than a mile! How much would it be? Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Posted by ploki rtmoffat

rtmoffat wrote:
ploki wrote:
Ooo, 4 blocks sounds much better than a mile! How much would it be? Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
Hey! I sent you an email with the info. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.