Roommate just bailed on me, male looking for roommate
Posted by alecmhansen

I managed to snag a king size at the Hyatt Regency next door to the con, and my roommate just backed out. So yeah I’d very much prefer if I didn’t have to pay it all myself. I am fairly confident there’s a couch but don’t think it’s a sofa bed. 

I’m pretty annoyed as it’s been months and he kept reassuring me everything was fine.

Anyway, hopefully I can find someone! 

Posted by hahnarama

I am sure you will find someone, especially if the couch comes at a discount. 

Posted by alecmhansen

I'd definitely give a discount for the couch. Right now I'm looking at Wednesday to Sunday being ~$1200, it's a king since that's all that was available. It'd probably be worth the trouble for ~$450 if someone took the couch. Heck if you want me to sleep on the couch (maybe if two people wanted to split the king) I'd be fine with that for $800. I'm flexible here.

TL;DR
$450 for the couch
$800 for me to sleep on the couch
??? or make me an offer

Posted by hahnarama

Sorry I am already sharing a King Size with my wife for Gen Con :)

Posted by ieshadover

Have you found someone yet? 

Posted by alecmhansen ieshadover

ieshadover wrote:
Have you found someone yet? 
I have not! Still available. As I said it’s a single king bed at the Hyatt. 

Posted by ieshadover

Will you concider older female for roommate?

ieshadover wrote:
Sure, that’s not a problem, you can email me at alecmhansen @ gmail dot com, or message me on discord, Ravenhaft; whatever is easier.

Posted by ieshadover alecmhansen

alecmhansen wrote:
ieshadover wrote:
Sure, that’s not a problem, you can email me at alecmhansen @ gmail dot com, or message me on discord, Ravenhaft; whatever is easier.
sent you an email 

ieshadover wrote:
alecmhansen wrote:
ieshadover wrote:
sent you an email 
alright great looks like me and ieshadover are roommates. Thanks everyone! Hope anyone still looking finds something! 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.